Business Process Re-engineering
Synergy will optimize your business process lifecycle to increase value-added activities and decrease revenue leakage. Business Process Reengineering involves the radical redesign of core business processes to achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and quality. In Business Process Reengineering, companies start with a blank sheet of paper and rethink existing processes to deliver more value to the customer. They typically adopt a new value system that places increased emphasis on customer needs. Companies reduce organizational layers and eliminate unproductive activities in two key areas.
First, they redesign functional organizations into cross-functional teams. Second, they use technology to improve data dissemination and decision making. Companies use Business Process Re-engineering to improve performance substantially on key processes that impact customers. Business Process Re-engineering can:
- Reduce costs and cycle time. Business Process Reengineering reduces costs and cycle times by eliminating unproductive activities and the employees who perform them. Reorganization by teams decreases the need for management layers, accelerates information flows, and eliminates the errors and rework caused by multiple handoffs.
- Improve quality. Business Process Reengineering improves quality by reducing the fragmentation of work and establishing clear ownership of processes. Workers gain responsibility for their output and can measure their performance based on prompt feedback.
Business Process Re-engineering Focus Areas
- Benchmark Assessment
- Process Mapping
- Six Sigma Analysis and Improvement
- Technical Blueprint
- Organizational Readiness Assessment
- Change Impact Analysis
- Organizational Structure Redesign
- Financial Impact Assessment
- Business Case and Return on Investment
- Continuous Process Improvement
- End-user and Executive Training
- Leadership and Organizational Change Management Support and Service